Find a Property Management Company
If you are looking for a property management company that is a leader in the film and television Entertainment industry, then you should consult with MediaFusion Entertainment. We have industry professionals that are leaders in their fields who can manage your property with integrity and honesty so you can worry about other important business issues. They can carry out your requests and track interest and activities to report to you so you can stay in the loop while leaving the hard work to a highly trained and skilled industry professional. This expert can give you the results you need To learn more about this and other services we provide to our clients, reach out to us and speak with representatives who can give you more details or learn more about our company and past clients by visioning our website. We want to be your partner for your property management needs. Leave the details to us and we can be your trusted provider of expert property management services you can count on now and in the future.
MediaFusion Properties owns and manages exclusive, luxury, and secure properties. If you are looking for an ideal vacation or short term corporate rental, we are here to assist you. Our family has been in the Estate Management business for over 50 years in New Orleans, Louisiana, and Los Angeles, California. We know what people with high standards expect.
Our properties are furnished, well maintained, and secure. Ideal for:
Film Locations: If you are interested in a location for your commercial or film, please contact us.
Get-away weekends, weddings, family reunions.
In New Orleans: Our properties are in the Garden District/Uptown; Central Business District; French Quarter and Marigny areas.
Harmony Classic Camel-back shotgun
Location of property:
Price per month: $900 per month (*RATE IS HIGHER January to June.)
- Secure location, patrolled by the Garden District Security District;
- Convenient public transportation (St Charles streetcar and Magazine Bus, etc) and plenty of street parking;
- Located in the heart of the Garden District, 3 blocks from St. Charles, one block from Magazine Street (pharmacy, grocery store, great restaurants); On Harmony, between Camp and Chestnut Streets
Description of property:
- Utilities included (water, power, etc);
- Room available Furnished: Private spacious rooms, lots of sunlight, hardwood floors, queen-sized bed, desk, drawers (towels and sheets also available);
- For one person; Quiet, Clean, Non-smoker; Ideal for movie crews, young professionals, and graduate students;
- Classic Camel-back shotgun architecture; High-speed internet, cable throughout house included; Fully equipped kitchen and Large Washer/Dryer no extra charge; Housekeeping services included (for all common areas); 2 shared bathrooms in a large newly renovated home with central air/heating, house; (total 5 people living in the house); Exterior: Front porch and backyard -- ideal for relaxing; Pets NOT allowed: No pets please, but must love cats, one cat in the house; Smoking allowed: Not permitted indoors, smoking areas on porches
Location: L'Isle sur Serein, Burgundy, France
(From Paris: 2.h30 by car, 2h45 by train - Station: Avallon)
18th-century Château. Interior partially renovated
- In a well-maintained park of 12 acres, on the banks of the river Serein
- Entire château facade recently renovated.
- Oil fired central heating.
1/ About the Château:
- 3,800 sq ft ground area. 4 floors plus attic of 2,200 sq ft.
- 37 rooms and 3 wood-burning stoves.
- Good general condition.
- «Hotel-style » kitchen and scullery.
Total surface area approx: 15,000 sq ft
2/ About the Annexe:
- On the edge of the river
- 3,200 sq ft ground area with 3 floors.
- 20 rooms of which one large attic room of 1600 sq ft with original beams used for plays and concerts.
- Good general condition
Total surface area approx: 11,000 sq ft
3/ 2 outer buildings, built before the French Revolution.
- One entirely renovated.
Total surface area approx: 11,000 sq ft
4) Stables for up to 8 horses.
5) 1 comfortable modern bungalow for watchman or gardener.
- 4 rooms. Electric heating.
6) A covered horse ring